10 Scalping Rules I’ve Learned From 13 Years Of Trading

 10 Scalping Rules I’ve Learned From 13 Years Of Trading



now number one: don't give up if you don't give up on success, always don't give up, you have to survive in the competition that you need to survive with everyone else because if you just come and do the last job together, you will see success here how it works took me eight years guys, eight years to be successful in trading the markets, well, eight years, now I'm not saying that it will take you eight years, I am very stubborn, I tried. I'm not trying to get help, but if you have a good strategy and you practice every day, all you have to do is not give up, so make sure you don't give up. thousands of dollars a day, guys start thinking about it for a second if you can't make ten dollars a day or even twenty dollars a day. Do you think you can make a thousand dollars in one day? Making ten dollars a day is good is twenty dollars a day and keep doing it to prove yourself, oh you know what I have. days like this. This is how you do it. Guys, let's start small, I don't care how much money you haveHi guys your account might be 100k it doesn't matter guys start small because if you are new to trading you will make mistakes it works well so let's start small Rule of three good strategy guys, this is very important friends. you want to trade a good strategy in the first place because if you are not good, you will create bad habits and trust me, you know that trying to get rid of these bad habits is very difficult, friends, it is difficult for you to know. there is only one good strategy from the start. You know come up with a good strategy or find a good strategy, you have to try it, you know, and make sure it works, otherwise, you will still find someone who does it. It took me a long time because I try to do everything myself, but you know how to find someone who trades full time and uses your strategy and just keeps working on it and perfecting it and make sure you know you understand the strategy and don't give up. make mistakes, this is how it works, keep going, and eventually, you will start seeing results, so you guys make a good strategy first. After all, its very important at first, because most people think theyre losing because they know it is a mental thing or honestly and psychologically you can have the best mind game you know in the world, it doesn't matter if your strategy doesn't work you will keep losing so make sure they have a good strategy, rule number four correct, track your results so what do I mean? You know well, a good example, tell me every time the market bounces you know the moving average is ok, you want to enter if you see a pin bar, which is one of the ways you know you are going to hit now, let's say the following, let's say you have there are two settings, so let's say your next setup is a flyer or double bottom now if you swap these two profiles, how do you know which one you are creating? you know the result is good, but no, you cannot get it right, so if you change different settings and track your results, you might find something right for some reason. Every time I use the pivot bar when it has a moving average I get eighty percent of the time, but if you follow your double top or double bottom and for some reason every time it goes along that moving average, you will lose eighty percent. time or ninety percent of the time. time guess what you guys this is good information why because now you can say that if I am wasting 90 of my time, I will delete, okay, tweak this table or I can change it one by one. A little or something else, or maybe I'm just focusing on you, well, well, pin bar. that's what I'm talking about when you keep track of your results, you can become a better trader because you know what works and what doesn't, so guys

Post a Comment

0 Comments